Shipping & Delivery
Where does nose ship to?
We ship worldwide!
When can I receive my order?
Klang Valley: within 2-4 working days.
Rest of Malaysia: 3-5 working days.
Within 5-15 working days
What are your shipping charges?
Flat shipping rate of RM12 per order.
Free shipping with minimum spend of RM80
For international shipping, the shipping charges will be reflected before checkout when you choose the country of delivery.
Where is my order?
You can track your order using your shipping confirmation email, or on your My Orders page
(Kindly note that tracking information may take up to 24-48 hours to be updated to the tracking system of the delivery company.)
Will I be charged for customs and import duty?
Kindly note that the price at checkout does not include customs and import duties. If taxes and/ or duties are incurred, you will be responsible to cover the fees before the delivery can proceed. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine these costs.
What is the status of my order?
You may check the status of your order on your My Orders page. It will be updated once payment confirmation has been made and again once your order ships.
My order status shows “PENDING,” what does this mean?
Pending order status means you payment was unsuccessful so no order was made.
Can I my amend or cancel my order after confirmation?
Once your order has been confirmed, amendments or cancelations can’t be made to ensure your order reaches you as soon as possible.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard), Online Transfer and PayPal.
Why was my payment declined and what should I do?
Here are a few things to check if your payment didn’t go through:
- Check that your card’s billing details (such as the security code and billing address) match what you’ve entered into our system.
- Check if your connection is strong and stable
- Ensure you do not close your browser as you are guided to our payment gateway page (iPay88)
If you’re still having trouble placing an order with us, please drop us a message at email@example.com along with a screenshot of the error and we’ll take a look at it.
Did my payment go through?
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation of your billing transaction. If you did not receive the email, your transaction was not successful and payment didn’t go through.
How do I apply a promo code?
You can enter your promo code under Apply Discount Code at checkout. Once you hit Apply Code it will automatically be applied to your purchase.
Where can I find my RM20 off first purchase promo code?
Once you sign up for our newsletter, an email containing the promo code will be sent to you. Kindly check your spam/ junk mailbox if you don't find it in your inbox.
Product & Sizing
What shoe size should I buy?
Kindly review our size guide for more information. If you’re still unsure which size works best for you, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional advice.
The product I received is flawed and/or damaged. Can I request for a refund or exchange?
We’re so sorry about this! And yes, you may place a refund or exchange request with us. Please reach out to email@example.com with your order number and proof of the product faulty.
Returns & Exchange
What is your return policy?
All returns must be made within 14 days starting from the day you receive your order. Free returns for West Malaysians. East Malaysian and International customers are responsible for the return fee.
You may choose one of the following refund options:
- Store credit.
- Original form of payment.
Please ensure all products are in its original wearable condition with the tags attached and in its original packaging.
Note that if the returned product(s) does not meet our policy, your order will no longer be eligible for a refund.
What is your exchange policy?
Your item is eligible for an exchange and qualifies for a free return in the case that:
- The product is faulty.
- The product you received is inaccurate.
- An exchange of size or colour.
Note that if the returned product(s) does not meet our policy, your order will not be qualified as an exchange.
What return options are available?
- PostCo Drop Off Point or Home Pick Up (only available in West Malaysia).
- Self Shipment (for East Malaysia and International Returns)
What are the return shipping charges?
- Returns and exchanges are free within West Malaysia.
- For East Malaysia and International returns, customers will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
How do I return my items?
- To begin your return, click into My Account > My Returns.
- Print out your order invoice and place it inside your parcel bag. To access, click into My Account > My Orders.
1. Nose x PostCo Drop Off Point or Home Pick Up (for West Malaysia)
Click here: Post Co Returns
Return via PostCo Drop Off Point
- Under the drop down menu for Return to, select: Nose International
- Search for the most convenient location by entering either city, state, or zip code.
- Browse for your preferred location and click on more info.
- Click on Proceed to fill up required details. Once your information is filled, remember to click on Book Now to complete the process.
- You will receive a return booking confirmation email along with an auto-generated return label or QR code (only applicable for PostCo Plus locations).
Return via Home Pick Up
- Under the drop down menu for Return to, select: Nose International
- Fill out the form with all required details, including the most convenient pick-up date and time. Once completed, click on Submit to complete the process.
2. Self Shipment (for East Malaysia and International returns)
Please follow the process below to return your parcel to us. You are required to make the return at any post office at your own cost. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Proceed to the nearest post office to process your return.
- Keep your consignment receipt safe as you might need this as your proof of return.
How long does it take to process my refund?
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
Fore store credit refunds, allow up to 2-3 working days for it to reflect on your account from the day we receive your parcel.
How long does it take to process my exchange?
Please allow up to 10 working days for us to receive your parcel, process your exchange and confirm your replacement item. We’ll give you an update once this has been done.
Can I return online purchases in-stores?
Unfortunately, we do not offer online purchases returns in stores yet, but we’ll keep you updated!
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Click “Forget Password” and key in your email to reset your password. You will receive an email to reset your password shortly.
If you did not receive the email, kindly check your junk/ spam mailbox.